Who am I?


One my first day in my final year, a lecturer did "the introduce yourself to the class", but with a twist. We had to say our name, where we were from and something interesting about ourselves. "Something interesting, s***, I'm not interesting".  This is what inspired me to write this blog post because i've put being interesting into the "that's not Bec" box and I wanna take her out so let games begin.  

I'm afraid of a lot of things and I've a couple of phobias, sorry to all the people who have heard me scream in fear. Throughout my life, different people have tried to get me to overcome my fears( I will never forgive my neighbours for putting their feet in my face and their dog on my lap) but slowly I am beginning to overcome a lot of them, such as flying. I went on a trip to Rome by myself and it was one of the hardest but best things I've ever done.

I've suffered from mental health and with this blog I'm hoping to reduce the stigma that I have about talking about it. I'm the tallest in my family... including all siblings and parents. I've roughly 5ft 8( i think), my family are small( sorry guys but it's true). I live in one of the most beautiful places in Ireland (cheers to the boyfriend for that). 

I'm obsessed with travel. I love researching and looking for different cities and countries to visit, I love looking for bargains and I am very proud of my bargain hunting when it comes to travelling. I haven't been too loads of countries but I plan too. I try to collect something from everywhere I've been and have a travel memories book containing information on all my previous trips. I've scuba-dived in the Indian Ocean. I went while in Mauritius which is such a beautiful place that I would recommend for anyone to visit in the future. I drove from Dubrovnik in Croatia to Kotor in Montenegro (which is driving on the opposite side of the road for me and it was my first time, so it's a big deal for me- here's a delighted Bec returning the car). 


I can name all 50 states in America ( so can my boyfriend). I love makeup, it's my escapism. I'm lactose intolerant but I love everything I can't have.
jill green | Tumblr

I love friends ( if that wasn't obvious from the above reference, hehe) and Grey's anatomy- I rewatch both frequently (especially friends). I love butterflies, thanks to my dad I know a lot of the Irish species of butterflies (and so do my siblings). I'm addicted to coffee, anyone who knows me knows how much I love and need coffee.

I think that's enough random things about me, I'm sure as this blog goes on you'll discover more, until next time. 

XOXO
Gossip Girl. 










Comments